- Inform Your Patients
- Meet Meaningful Use
- Improve Patient Satisfaction
ASGE now offers a convenient annual subscription option for its library of patient education brochures. Enjoy more choice and flexibility through this new online service that allows you to download and print nearly 20 key gastroenterology and endoscopic titles in English and six in Spanish (and plans to add more throughout the year).
What does it include?
Access full color PDFs featuring the same peer-reviewed content and high-quality images as ASGE’s hardcopy patient education brochures. To make things easy, these PDFs are designed to print on standard 8.5" x 11" paper.
Choose from the following subscription packages:
- All Patient Education PDFs (English and Spanish)
- English Patient Education PDFs Only
- Spanish Patient Education PDFs Only
Click the image to view a sample
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Making the Best Choice for Your Procedure
- Upper Endoscopy
- Polyps & Their Treatment
- Esophageal Dilation
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Safety of Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Esophageal Manometry
- Minor Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Preparation
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Diet and Colon Health
- Diet and GERD
What are the benefits?
Your subscription ensures that you have the most up-to-date versions of ASGE’s valuable patient education content to hand out. Here are more ways you can benefit:
- Immediate access to your PDFs for you and your users – no need to wait for delivery or out of stock titles
- Unlimited access – print whatever you need, whenever you need it
- Upload to your system for Meaningful Use purposes
- Option to customize the patient education brochures with your practice information (ASGE members only)
- Easier and more cost-effective process to order, store, and manage patient education materials
- BONUS! Your subscription includes FREE access to English and Spanish ASGE GI Anatomy Notepad PDFs (illustrations for explaining conditions and procedures to patients)
How much does it cost?
Typically, a gastroenterologist could use an average of 1,000 ASGE Patient Education brochures per year in their practice. Ordering hardcopy Patient Education brochures may cost an individual physician an average of $200 to $300 per year, plus shipping and handling, for a limited number of brochures.
More features for less money
With ASGE’s Patient Education Subscription Program, access all titles plus the GI anatomy pads, and print an unlimited quantity.
Here’s how pricing for a one year subscription is calculated:
Organization Fee + Fee Per User
- Organization Fee
- ASGE Member:
- $300 or $285 for one language only
- Fee Per User
- ASGE Member User:
- $50 per person
- Non-ASGE Member:
- $450 or $442 for one language only
- Non-ASGE Member User:
- $50 per person
- Optional Fee (ASGE Members only)
- Add customization: $150
Gastroenterology Associates of ABC County
Physician 3 (non member)
How do I get started?